Saturday 15 March 2014

TRAVEL... Design or Destination?

Whether you are looking for a design inspiration in decorating beautiful holiday retreats and hotels or looking for a breathtaking summer vacation or honeymoon resort, the Travel features on my blog will cover all you need to know and where to look. I promise that every single post on this Travel will be a journey in itself. I'm sure once you continue to follow this topic,you wont stop travelling or start travelling whatever the case may be.Also you will be amazed at the resorts we have here in Nigeria.


Yesterday, was Sports Fiesta at my son's school and the CEO of one of the top travel companies in Nigeria was the Chairman. He promised free tickets to Dubai for the winners of the race for parents and staff categories. Come and see mothers coming out for the race, pregnant women and even grandmothers, that was when I realized that this Dubai ticket... NA DIE. I summoned courage and joined in the race to my amazement, I came FIRST. I was so excited and started planning my travel date, when they announced the top 3 from each group will have to run again. Come and see SUICIDE MISSION. I ran with all the energy within me, at the end see argument. Some people said I was the first and some said it was another lady. To my greatness shock, we were asked to run again. At that point, I realized to go Dubai no easy o. Unfortunately, I didn't win, as I'm writing this post, my body feels as if I actually ran to Dubai. LOL.
Dubai is a beautiful place anyone must visit. Whether by motivation or hard work.( WINK)



DUBAI

The distinctive sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab is more than just a stunning hotel, it is a symbol of modern Dubai.

Yet for all the wonder this stunning structure provides when you finally see it in person, it is the service within that really makes the Burj Al Arab so extraordinary.

Repeatedly voted the world's most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination offers you the finest service and facilities throughout – right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce.

Burj Al Arab suite-only accommodation offers discreet check-in within your rooms, a private reception on every floor and a host of personal butlers, each a warm messenger of our unparalleled hospitality.
You need to experience it for yourself.

If you have a Travel experience you will like to share, please feel free to send me an email on juep2002@gmail.com . So I can feature it on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Heard abu dhabi is more beautiful than dubai. Haven't been to any but im looking to soon. Do you have anything on abu dhabi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your question. Abu Dhabi is also beautiful. I will put up a post on Abu Dhabi. Please watch this space.

    ReplyDelete