Saturday 29 March 2014

Happy Mothers Day... MY MUM ROCKS @ 60 TODAY

Words can't express what you mean to me. You are my HERO and no one compares to you. It takes someone really brave to be a Mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself. You did it all MUM. All that I am and hope to be, I owe it all to you. You are the sunshine that lights my world.
Also wishing you a Happy 60th Birthday today. Love you lots.
Today's post is dedicated to my MUM and all the MOTHERS out there, including MOI. Please if you love your mum, like us on our Facebook page and write your message to your mum on our Facebook page. Also show love to your sisters, wives, grandmothers etc. WE ROCK MUMS.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY








2 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday Mummy Jen.

    Jen, you should have graced us your fans with a pic of Mumsie na. Kept scrolling down expecting to see her face after all d pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, so sorry about that. Will do that. She is hot @ 60. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete