Tuesday 11 March 2014

Make your home, your HAVEN

Growing up, my mother ensured you make your bed once you wake up and tidy the house. This routine became a habit for me. From my childhood to my adulthood, my friends in University didn't understand why I had to make my bed before leaving the room, even when I had an exam or a class.

Got married and the habit still stuck.It seemed stressful but was always rewarding especially when I had unexpected guests. I love entertaining and hosting guests, it amazes me when my guests can't believe I have two boys because the house is always tidy and I have accessories that are fragile and they can't phantom how my boys haven't destroyed them. I have definitely inherited the traits from my mother. (Love U Mum.)
My boys have become MINI-ME, because once they start playing with their toys and realize, it is becoming a mess, they start singing and tidying up. The song goes...

Tidy Up, Tidy Up
Everybody Tidy Up
Everyone do your share..... LOL

Your Home is where you return to after a hard and long day. Your place of relaxation and inspiration. It can still be beautiful and functional, while looking lived in.
The right colors, lighting,textures and style can be relaxing and energizing.
Transform your space and transform you. I will be guiding you along the way, with lots of ideas on how to achieve that place of ZEN.......
Please feel free to send me emails on Interior decorating ideas and I will be delighted to share my passion.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. 
    hyderabad interior designers

    ReplyDelete