Saturday 17 May 2014

Keep Calm and Follow my Blog

Dear Readers, It seems I'm getting carried away by posts on Interior Design. I have been reminded that I also mentioned TRAVEL. It goes to show which passion is stronger, I promised the blog will be all about my passions from Interior Design, Lifestyle,Afrocentric Collections, Motivation, Travel and funny enough I omitted FOOD. I love to cook and learn different recipes from all over the world. I have decided to include that in the blog post category. So get ready to be part of my WORLD.It will amaze you to know that all these aspects go together.



So much is happening, so I employ you to keep following the blog as there will be so much information.
I love what I do and it is all about you my readers. SO KEEP CALM AND ENJOY MY BLOG.

Please feel free to send in any suggestions and comments. Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment