Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Father's Day!!!!!!

To All the Fathers, Step Fathers,Grandfathers, Fathers to be,Husbands, Brothers, we know we may not say it so often but we love you.



To my DAD, despite our differences in opinions, I know you mean well. You may not show it as much as I would love to see you express it, but I know you care. I may not be saying it everyday, but I want to thank you for all that you do. Before I was myself you made me, with love and patience. Thanks for the genes that made me who I am and I'm proud to have promoted you to a GRANDFATHER. It isn't flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us FATHER AND DAUGHTER.






To my HUSBAND, the only thing better than having you for a husband is our children having you for a DADDY. When I count my blessings I COUNT YOU TWICE. You are the boys FIRST SUPERHERO.


To the two men in my life, YESTERDAY, TODAY AND ALWAYS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!


From the Boys

Thank You for taking us to KFC, for buying things for us and paying our school fees, but you haven't bought my power rangers car...... Love U( Brian) and Kamsi please buy jelly and pringles for me. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment