Monday 9 May 2016

Jenniez Design Update!!!






Hello All, so sorry for the long absence. So many things have being happening with Jenniez Designs, but be rest assured we are getting bigger and stronger. The best of creativity in Interior Design for Jenniez Designs is here.


Well the absence has been worth the while, because I have been broaden my Interior design knowledge, so as to give the best and be the best in the Industry. I have attended trade shows, seminars, conferences and the biggest of all I'm presently doing another Interior Design course at The Interior Design Institute UK. So far I have enjoyed the modules so far and I'm so proud of myself, because in all my assignments, I have scored 10 over 10(PS. I'm not showing off )but to let you understand all the efforts I'm putting into acquiring new skills so as to offer the BEST Interior design service.... Being a wife, mum and following my passion is a lot to combine with studies. ( God dey)





Interior design is a journey of discovery and I'm so excited to be on that journey. All these are to be able to give and provide the best Interior design services to my clients and prospective clients. These will all be crowned with the FINALE....which I'm going to be quiet about for now but just continue to follow us, as it unfolds.

 In all these, I give God the glory, His grace has always been sufficient for me. Also to my husband, for allowing me be who I want to be and supporting me in pursuing my passion. To my boys for all the love, understanding and funny enough design inspiration. They both love Interior design and never fail to advise me on projects. LOL
To my ever supportive and prayer loving friends, you know yourselves, thanks for believing in me.
To JDC team, YOU ROCK. @ Edgar our Head of Design, thanks for enduring my stress.
To my readers and clients... IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU

Watch out for more home and Interior design tips. Please feel free to comment or ask questions. Let me on this journey together.
 Love you
Xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment