Saturday 14 March 2015

Compliment other people's home.

I know how it feels when friends, family or a new person comes into my home and compliments my home. Guess you also know that feeling too.

 Let's make it a habit of complimenting other people's home, no matter the tiny details, by spreading the love. Funny enough it was compliments I got from 10 lovely ladies who came into my home for the first time, that made me start my own Interior Design business, especially my blog. Today, I can proudly say they are like my SISTERS.  Love U Lots.
You never know what a compliment can do.




Let's make it a habit of complimenting, however you have to be SINCERE. Don't go all out complimenting something you hate, that way you would sound sarcastic and insensitive. It may just be something new you spotted in a corner, a nice curtain, sofa or a nice plate, napkins etc.

Hopefully a praise will come back to you and you see your home for what it really is based on someone else's perspective.
So go on and SPREAD THE LOVE... YOU NEVER KNOW
LOVE YOU SIS....Sisters In Spirit.....You know yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment