Saturday 22 March 2014

Bathrooms..... Get Inspired

If you thought that bathrooms are dull interiors with no major aesthetic potential, get ready to be INSPIRED.
The Bathroom is the least used space in the home. Most people don't bother about the design, just the functionality.You probably wonder how one can make a small washing room functional, without compromising on aesthetics.






Tips for a Budget Bathroom Makeover.
1. Color- Paint the walls with light colors, this will make the space look bigger.
2. Lighting- Ensure there is enough natural lighting, otherwise install new light fixtures.
3.Flooring- Tiles can be replaced or newly installed. Makes cleaning the floors easier.
4. Accessories- You will be amazed what difference changing or adding a shower curtain, bath mat, soap dishes, mirrors etc can do.
5. Replacing a regular shower with a power shower. Refreshing!!!!
6. A beautiful vase or a piece of artwork can have a fabulous impact on the space.

Take the first step, by taking inspiration from the pictures of the bathrooms shown, that will help relax your mind and body, then access YOURS. 
Please let me know what steps you can take to improve your BATHROOM and challenge your idea of ultimate relaxation.
The pictures shown guarantees that combining practicability and visual harmony is possible and not so difficult.

2 comments:

  1. Ur posts just make me want to revamp my spaces (kitchen, bathroom etc.) however, cost just poses a huuuuuge barrier. I wonder if a budget of 10k will do anything to my 2 bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will need to know what your bathroom is like as in shower, tub and space.That will determine what I can do within a reasonable budget. Please send me a picture so I can work out a plan.

    ReplyDelete